How long will it take to get my new website up and running?
What if I don't have any developers or marketing staff on my team?
Biztopper is an all-in-one marketing agency. We can help with every aspect of your marketing goals, from planning, to web design and development, to advertising, to automation. We can work with you at any stage of your marketing journey– whether you’ve established your business in the market with a strong brand, or whether you’re just getting around to this marketing thing. Our clients come from all phases of the marketing journey. We start where you are, and help you get where you need to be.
Why would I work with a website design agency instead of just hiring freelancers?
The difference between working with a website design agency like Biztopper and working with freelancers is a lot like the difference between being a CEO and being a project manager. An agency (if it’s a full-service marketing agency like Biztopper) puts you in the role of the CEO. You set the direction, and we do the heavy lifting for you. We will assess your needs, advise you of what’s possible, outline plans and options to accomplish your goals, see the design and development through to completion, and follow up frequently to make sure everything is performing at optimum levels. You get to play the role of the savvy CEO who invests in a smart solution and reaps a satisfying ROI.
On the other hand, hiring freelancers is more akin to acting as a scrappy, hard-working project manager. You evaluate the needs, do all the research, and decide what needs to be done all by yourself. Then you search for one or two freelancers, hire them, and manage all progress, communications, and problems while they try to get it done. In short, it’s a full-time job for you.
But hiring freelancers can be a great solution under the right circumstances. You might want to go with the freelancer option if…
1. You know exactly what your website needs to be. You’ve established where it fits in your overall marketing plan, and have outlined all the necessary functionality, and understand what the design, copy, and technical needs will be.
2. You have time to communicate with and manage freelancers. You’re comfortable giving kind, candid feedback and setting clear expectations.
3. You have the marketing know-how to ensure all site functionality, data collection, and automation is performing correctly after delivery.
Go with an agency if…
1. You want expert guidance and help with your overall marketing goals and plans.
2. You don’t yet have a clear understanding of the frontend design and backend functionality your website needs.
3. You need to move quickly, or have a great deal of site content to create.
4. You don’t have time to manage freelance developers, designers, or copywriters in your day-to-day work. Or you aren’t sure how to establish reasonable deadlines and quality standards for these types of workers.
5. You’re not prepared to continuously evaluate and improve the SEO and conversion performance of your website on your own.
Hiring freelancers is probably cheaper in the beginning, but ultimately the time and frustration it will cost will eat those savings for lunch. Worst of all, in many cases, you won’t get the website you were hoping for. Working with Biztoppe is the most efficient way to get results. Contact us today!
SEO and pay per click (PPC) - what's the difference?
All of this is managed through Google Adwords.
PPC cost per click (CPC) is based on how difficult it is to rank for a given keyword—the more competition there is to rank for that keyword, the higher the cost per click. PPC is distinct from SEO, which helps encourage organic search traffic. Both SEO and PPC comprise the principal parts of search engine marketing (SEM).
What kind of results can I expect to get with Biz Topper SEO services?
Is SEO part of digital marketing?
Yes! SEO is just one aspect of your larger digital marketing strategy, which might include:
Content marketing and strategy
Account-based marketing tactics
Why do companies focus so much time and money on digital marketing? Because content that brings value to prospects and customers can help raise awareness, attract leads, and catalyze growth. SEO is a very important part of making this happen.
Schedule a FREE Website Discovery Session
We’d love to learn more about your business and find out how we convert more traffic into leads.